There are a few different ways that you can watch Instagram Stories anonymously. Whether you’re using the app or on a computer, keep reading to know about it in this article “Watch Instagram Stories Anonymously – All Ways”.
Have you ever wondered what your friends and favorite celebrities are up to on Instagram Stories? But, don’t want anyone to know that you’re stalking them? No problem!
Two Main Ways: Watch Instagram Stories Anonymously
Do you love to watch Instagram Stories but don’t want anyone to know that you’re watching? We have good news for you! There are several ways to watch Instagram Stories anonymously.
Whether you’re a business owner or just an individual curious about the latest marketing trends, we hope you understand how to watch Instagram Stories anonymously.
This feature can be a great way to get insights into your competition or just see what other people are up to without having to worry about them knowing it was you. In this blog post, we will discuss all of the methods that are available to you. Keep reading to learn more!
Why Would I Want to Watch Instagram Stories Anonymously?
There are two main reasons why you would want to watch Instagram stories anonymously.
- The first reason is that some people might not want certain people to know what they are doing on social media.
- The second reason is that it gives you the ability to remove yourself from any potential drama within your network.
For example, say that one of your friends had a falling out with another friend in the group. If either person knows that you follow and like their stories or posts, they might interpret your actions as siding with them and use it against you later on.
They may start talking behind your back saying things like “Wow! So-and-so likes my story! I wonder what they are up to!” This can lead to disagreements and fights, so it is often best to be safe rather than sorry.
In this article, we will show you several different ways that you can watch Instagram stories anonymously. The easiest method for both iOS and Android is through a VPN. A VPN allows you to connect your phone or computer to a server of your choice before connecting to social media sites such as Instagram.
Once the connection has been made, the only thing that the people on social media see is that your IP address has suddenly changed from one location in their country (wherever they may be) to another (somewhere high up in Northern Europe). As far as anyone knows, you could be anywhere in the world.
Two of the most popular VPNs are Hotspot Shield and ExpressVPN. We have had success with both of these VPNs in terms of speed, client software support (iOS & Android), and the ability to stream Instagram Stories in high quality without any glitches or lags.
Here is how you can start watching Instagram stories anonymously in just a few short minutes:
1) Download one of the VPN apps mentioned above. After downloading, install it on your device (on iOS devices you will need to go into “Settings” before installing it; on Android devices, you simply open the app after downloading it).
2) Open the app and go through the signup process by either signing in or creating a new account. If you choose to create an account, make sure that you do not use any personal details such as your e-mail address or phone number!
3) After signing up, launch Hotspot Shield and connect to a server in Europe (we recommend connecting to Paris, but feel free to choose whichever location you want)!
4) Once connected to the VPN, pull up Instagram on your device and watch someone’s story without their knowledge! And voila! You are now able to enjoy Instagram Stories anonymously from anywhere around the world.
However, there is one major drawback. Ads will now appear during this time! That is because using a VPN hides your IP address, which also hides your true location.
Want to instantly download Instagram photos and videos? Check out gfe for the same.
Whether you’re a business or just an individual, watching Instagram Stories anonymously can give you some valuable insights. What content is resonating with your target audience? What kind of stories are they following?
By following the steps that we outlined, you can get a better idea of what content to create and share on your own Instagram Stories. Have you tried watching them anonymously? We hope you found this post helpful! Thanks for reading!